Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
11-01-2016, 07:10 PM

The faerie seemed confused. Doubt trickled into her own chest. Before she could do much else with this feeling, the spirit spoke again. "Nótt is the goddess of the night sky… I saw the stars in your pelt and thought you might be she. Why… why is your coat like that? I have never seen such colors." They questioned. Neither of the other heads had spoken yet. All they had done was stare openly, burning holes into her skin with their gaze. She opened her mouth to speak, "I am no deity, your grace-"

One of the heads spoke. It had a strange voice, but nothing particularly otherworldly. The croaking vocals of a corvid. "Дама, дали ме разбираш?" It asked in her own tongue, startling her for a brief moment. Of course it knew her language. She directed her attention to the bird, finally daring to actually meet the eyes of the spirit. Whatever tricks were being played, she was wary of them.

She chose to respond, hoping she could navigate the conversation better in her own language, where she was comfortable with speaking. "Се разбира дека не, твојата благодат. Тоа ќе биде прилично ебат луд ако не се разбере мојот мајчин јазик, не мислиш?"

"Talk" "You" Think