gems
size
-
build
-
player
06-20-2013, 01:54 PM
Aria Corvi

Her gaze grew soft when Haku had touched her chest, a warmth spreading from his paw, slowly inching over her body. He did not speak a word, and that kind of made her happy, his nods and gaze on her showing that he was indeed listening to her words. His words though weren't exactly what she was expecting, or hoping for. He said he also missed his family, but left so he wouldn't be forced into a rank he didn't earn. He left them though. Aria's brother and father left because he had cheated on her mother, Halis being the proof. And because of her hatred and feelings of betreyal, it drove her into insanity, sickness coming over her until it became too much...

She had to pull her gaze away from him, a sigh escaping her lips with a small shake of her head. You left because of a rank. My family all left me behind Haku... Brows furrowed as she was pulled back to that day. Halis telling her and mother he was leaving, and father going with him. They didn't belong there, and would rather go and have each other than stay and be hated... My father had an affair, and had the guts to bring the child for my mother to care for. She hated the both of them, even lashing out and scarring him. It became too much and they eventually left us and because of my mother's ill feelings it drove her ill and mad... until she finally gave up and passed on.

She closed her eyes ad took in a long deep breath, the weight still there that her father had caused. So you see, my loneliness hurts a bit more than it might you. At least you left to earn your place in a pack, I left because I had nobody else around. I had to move on, to make a home for myself. She pulled a paw up and out of the water, rubbing the three scars over her right eyes gently for a few moments before setting it back down.
I would like to look for my brother, I really do. But I highly doubt I will find him in these lands, since being here I have not caught even the slightest scent of him on the wind.

"normal.
talk.
think.
you."

Awesome table by Mie <3