Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
11-01-2016, 07:50 PM

As Rœkia busied herself about the mushrooms she failed to notice a bright blue and black frog hop into her bag but it did not escape Wolf's sharp eyes and he squawked and dove at the creature, talons flashing. "Wolf, what the HELL!" Rœkia yelled as her companion attacked her knapsack, finally driving out the poison dart frog. "It was eating your herbs!" Rœkia bristled with irritation. She'd worked hard for those! That was a bit odd though… she'd never heard of frogs eating herbs and her eyes narrowed as she wondered if it was some sort of spirit. She was not fond of having the herbs in her pack contaminated by the slippery creature. She gathered to obtain certain and very specific effects although… she couldn't say she was completely distraught. Poison from a poison dart frog was a very rare commodity and no doubt the mucus had made contact with several of herbs…. of course which ones was going to be a problem. She growled again. What a pain.

"Wolf… bring me that frog." The bird cocked his head at her. "Pierce it with your talons, it will pay for its boldness with its life." The bird took to they air but with the dark room and the glowing of the mushrooms that seemed to match the frogs skin he really doubted he was going to find it.

"If you're planning to eat those later, I'm gonna call that now as a bad idea."

Rœkia's tail flicked at the voice and a sigh escaped her lips. Great, now some cotton-headed skunk rat was going to tell her how to do her job. "I will have you know," she said, turning to face the stranger, "that I- what the hell is wrong with your fur!" She stared in shock at the bright purple creature before her then smirked. "My dear if anyone should avoid eating the mushrooms it's you! Why you've had so many of them you look like one yourself. All you need is a nice glow."

"Speech"