gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Evelyn
11-02-2016, 03:21 AM

It didn't take long for her chipper words to bounce out of her small body, saying that she wanted to be a fighter. She had to giggle softly, well she certainly was enthusiastic about it! "I bet you are going to be an amazing fighter! My mate is a fighter, maybe she could teach you when you are a bit bigger. She loves to teach little ones, it makes her really happy," Amalia would do almost anything to keep that big gray woman pleased, and training with this adorable stripy pup would put a huge smile on her face. Maybe she could bring it up next time she saw Athena.

Gentle Night was quick to move on from her little play bow, making Ama smile as she dropped to her belly and asked about herbs. "Well, I do a little more than just stick plants on wolves, silly girl. There is a lot more thought that goes into it! I have to mix some herbs together, some require to be soaked in water, some chewed, and others to be rolled for their oils. And I do make wolves better! Or at least, I try my very best. I am very passionate about what I do, and I love to show others what healing is all about. Even fighters should know a little bit about herbs, just enough to keep themselves and others safe from infections and losing too much blood," she nodded along with herself, like she was affirming everything she said to be true.

"SPEAK"
Art by Sin