size
Large
build
Light
player
Arian
11-02-2016, 04:34 PM

there were no cracks to grasp or gaps to claw
Liar had spent this time with his kids, now that they had settled here for the time being. He had to admit Auster was calm, he enjoyed that. Though normalcy was not his forte as this place beheld. It was plump with prey despite the weather back in the other homelands. Liar knew if wolves found out that food was good here they would flock. So he hoped to get a jump on that, having just killed a small doe. He was dragging it back under the tree's where he and Marina had set up camp for now. Of course she was not tied down, but he found it important to spend time together at least. Especially after the other night, and since he wanted her to know he was here.

Dropping the doe in front of her he smiled softly. "I got you some food." he said simply. Taking a seat next to the woman as he placed a paw over the kill. Pulling his head down to pull at the skin and flesh. There would be no wasting such a thing, after they were done ash and the others could have at it or find their own kills should that be what they wished.

TAGGED // YESH

This character can be very unpredictable and cruel, you have been warned.