Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
11-02-2016, 08:45 PM
Packs were good. Packs meant safety, meant something strong in his eyes. Fuck, he missed that strength. He missed having a family, a family filled with misfits and strange things. Lost things. Cold things that were learning to be warm again. That was what he'd had, both times he'd had a family. He's somewhere far away, yet he's right here. He's sitting here before the girl, before the stranger, interacting quietly. Peacefully. How strange that was to the things that raged inside him. A battle of the ages, right? Poser's head sucks sometimes.

He giggles. He giggles softly, tail wagging behind him. Poser is silken and graceful. Careful as he looks to the girl. Here, but not a home. Oh how sad that was. The shadow feels empty without a home. Feels... sore.

"I'm not of this place, or the last one I've haunted. But I've lived plenty of grand places... this reminds me of the last one. It was a stately old place, a madhouse. Beautiful of course... high ceilings, plenty of rooms." A literal madhouse. He'd lived in an actual asylum. Right. Morbid, but beautiful. "Before that, an abandoned power plant of the nuclear variety. The creatures that used it left a long time ago, and it was ours." Something about Poser is far off now. So, so far off. Even talking about it brings a glint to his eye, but he's speaking in that long ago way. If the girl let him, he'd go on for ages.

Things had changed. His befores had been lost, and this was an after.
your charged touch
poser
breathy way of saying my name

[Image: VVdK7m3.png]