Medium
build
Medium
player
Evelyn

Famous
11-04-2016, 02:28 PM

Finch Sartaddi-Destruction

She was so baffled by what her bird had said, that she hadn't heard the woman approach her. It wasn't until a voice sounded behind her that she even knew that Liviana was there. Nearly leaping out of her skin, she spun around to face the brown woman. A huge rush of heat shot through her body, her ears laying sideways slightly as a sheepish grin took over her features. She had asked if she was having boy troubles, which made her pause for a moment. How did she know? Did she hear what her and Civetta were talking about? Oh darn, that just made this whole situation a whole lot worse. But, Livi was another woman, even though they were the same age. Did she know anything about men? Swallowing hard, she slowly nodded her head up and down. "Y-yeah, my mom never was around to help me out with this kind of stuff and I uhh... don't know what to do," It was hard for her to admit, but she was just hoping that the other wolf knew about this kind of stuff. Because there was no way that she was going to go to her father about any of this, that was not ideal. Shifting her weight across her paws, she looked over her shoulder to see what Civetta was doing only to notice that the bird had taken off. Huffing to herself, she met Livi's sapphire gaze once again.

"SPEAK"
"SPEAK ITALIAN"
"CIVETTA SPEAK"