Unit

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
11-04-2016, 08:42 PM
The femme was sure it was too early to tell. But yet her scent seemed to have changed. Could she really be pregnant? The thought both thrilled and terrified her. Would she make the same mistakes or would these children be raised differently? She prayed they would know both parents... that she'd stay with them and Liar. The thought of losing her family again scared her... and perhaps made her a bit more clingy with Liar too. She gave a soft whine as he brought her a meal, snuggling up to him and not yet eating. She would soon... but right now she wanted to be able to talk to him.

"Liar..." Marina whispered, looking at him with bicolored eyes. "I..." She paused, thinking of how to word her questions. "If... if the other day leads to little ones... you'll help me raise the babus right?" She asked, resting her head against him. "Do you think your other children will mind them...?" She wouldn't want any of her children to be hated... but these ones, if they were there, could be her last chance. The she wolf waited, wanting answers before she ate.

[Image: t4ZIt0u.png]