Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Arian
11-05-2016, 01:56 AM (This post was last modified: 11-05-2016, 01:57 AM by Liar.)

there were no cracks to grasp or gaps to claw
This was easy for him, and he knew the urge for family just as much as any other wolf. The man himself was someone protective, possessive over youths even if they were not his own. Innocence to be protected and nurtured. That being said being a single father was harsh as well - he could only imagine being a single mother at that. As Marina came to voice her worries Liar's demeanor instantly softened. His fur lay flat as his lungs inhaled oxygen as he was alive. Returning her affections he brushed his nose across her cheek and nibbled lightly towards the back of her ear. Settling himself next to her as their pelts mixed side by side.

"I wouldn't wish it any other way Marina. I love children. And my little ones know enough of how I feel about family that they should treasure them. After all - they are not my first litter and most definitely not my last." he said. Of course she knew of his habits of partners, so it should have come to no surprise about his kids. "Marina your kids will be loved by me just as I love you. Let your anxieties rest, if you wish tell me more about what's happened to you.... what have you lost?" he asked softly as his green eyes searched her over.

TAGGED // YESH

This character can be very unpredictable and cruel, you have been warned.