gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
11-05-2016, 09:13 AM
I SEE ANOTHER MOUNTAIN TO CLIMB BUT I GOT STAMINA

Karabela enjoyed hearing about his homeland and wondered what it might be like to live in the tundra. She liked snow alright though she couldn't imagine living somewhere where there was so much of it almost all the time. However, she could definitely see how tracks in the snow would make it easier to find and track game though hopefully after the first snowfalls in the mountains they might gain a similar advantage or if not in the mountains then in the steppe. "Well, hopefully when winter rolls around you'll be able to apply that same advantage in the steppe. Speaking of hunting, I was wondering if you have some time between patrols would you be interested in instructing my niece? She's a quick learner and a decent hunter but she's mostly self-taught and a solo act. I feel she could benefit from a more seasoned members experience."

Karabela nodded to his question. "I guess I've been doing the same. There's just so much to explore in this territory that its easy to get caught up and carried away." She debated asking about his sister but wasn't sure if it was the right time. Tonrar was only just getting settled in and- an idea struck her. Would it be possible his sister had made contact with any of the packs in Boreas? Perhaps one of their scouts had seen her wandering through. "Tonrar, I've been thinking about your sister. If you ever need time to go and search for her or inquire about her in any packs you need only ask. I intend to visit some of the other packs as well to inquire about trade deals. If you like I can ask if anyone might have seen her." While Karabela's own relationship with her siblings had fallen apart a long time ago she still wondered and worried about them. The ties had never severed fully and she doubted she could every stop caring about them and hoping they were well and happy wherever they were.

"Speech"

[Image: qqwoqe.png][Image: karabelas_by_nnightcrawler-dais5gp.png]
[Image: k1dtly.png]
I'll take my throne, lay it on a mountain and make myself a king