Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
11-05-2016, 09:38 AM

Birna's mind fell silent as her thoughts finally quieted, allowing her to just be for a moment. She knew it wouldn't last long and so she took the moment to breathe deeply of the cool fall air that would soon turn to winter and bring with it the snowfalls. It was hard to believe she was 5 years old already. She knew that wasn't terribly old but it was at least middle-aged. Where had the time flown? Why did it move so quickly? She dearly wished there was a way she could just stop time for awhile.

Birna felt eyes on her and turned to see an unusually marked yearling approach her, asking if she had a moment. The girl seemed friendly at first glance but she could sense the underlying tension in the other. Sharp ice-blue eyes surveyed the girl, she didn't appear to be pregnant or nursing so it was doubtful there were pups nearby, she was far to young for such nonsense anyway. She hadn't caught any pack scent either. Perhaps a bad experience had left her wary? If so why then approach? "I suppose I do, do you need something?"

"Talk"
[Image: 262ny8g.png]