Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
11-05-2016, 12:39 PM

It seemed her list of places to explore continued growing. For every new terra she investigated it seemed she would stumble across another but while her visits to most territories were brief the steppe would be part of their home. She needed to be as familiar with it as she was her own body. The land was an extension of themselves. They would live or die by it. The wind ruffled her fur and she closed her eyes at its gentle coolness.

Karabela turned to greet Kassander with a smile as he descended from the maw to join her. Great! She was hoping someone might come check out the new territory with her. "Thanks, Kassander! I think our hunters will be pleased as well." She tried searching her mind but she wasn't sure that the name Ebony rang any bells. "Ebony? Is that a pack you used to belong to?" She knew Yfir had once been in the East but that was it.

Karabela nodded again as he spoke. "Excellent! We'll need good furs to line our dens for the upcoming winter and I believe they my be a useful trade good as well. Speaking of trading goods, Birna tells me you once came to Imperium with strange drinks while you were in Yfir. Would you be interested in starting up that trade again?"

"Speech"

[Image: qqwoqe.png][Image: karabelas_by_nnightcrawler-dais5gp.png]
[Image: k1dtly.png]
I'll take my throne, lay it on a mountain and make myself a king