size
Extra large
build
Emaciated
player
Sinchanted

Famous
11-05-2016, 04:01 PM

It seemed the fish had taken hold of his hook, though she wasn't fighting to get away- she wasn't thrashing, she wasn't flailing, she was biting on harder with her inky lips latched around the bulk of his tail. Those pinching teeth lined around his whipcord and dug deep, etching themselves mildly into the vertebrae makings of it and sending little jolts of pleasure and pain on intermixed wavelengths up his spinal chord to surge his brain and begin an unfathomable change. Those piercing ruby eyes would close for a moment behind the darkened outline of his lids, rolling beneath the skin quite visibly as his hackles slowly prickled to life as she pinched harder.

The feeling was as delightful as the image of her backside when those eyes reopened, scanning across her scar and spine with a predatory look. Every inch of fur seemed to stand on end above the goosebumps riddling his skin, though he didn't dare move as she indulged in this hold she had on his hook, no. The hold had done more than she was probably aware of, it had ensued a summoning of the demon she'd already been tempting by her mere existence. There was a shift of heart and mind deep within those the guarding muscles she so eagerly let her eyes feast upon, they hid his frail psyche and the instability of his sense of morality and fear. At least, they masked it for most.

It was hard to believe such a strong beast held such frail inner workings, especially when his eyes were lit with a flame seemingly bright enough to light the dry autumn grass they stood upon right then and there. As soon as she released his tail and left it with the burning echo of her kissing teeth, his eyes honed in on her own like vultures that knew they were about to feast and did not let his stare falter. A grin found it's way among his crooked lips once more as she spat poison in her words, her sarcasm cracking the guile of her tempting purr and leaking a bit more of that hidden anger than she might have anticipated. The purr beckoned him to come closer though he didn't dare, though as delightful as her humming words were he found himself craving that biting anger just as equally.

Already, his blood was burning up his skin beneath his short fur; the chiseled effect of his muscles only became more dramatic as they all tensed, he'd become awakened by her all too easily and it seemed quite obvious that he didn't care to keep the evidence from her. A rumbling growl started low in his broad chest- not an angry growl, but a relaxed and flirtatious growl that mimicked her purr as a comforting sound of his own. He was playing. His chin tucked downward slightly as his upper lip curled enough to wrinkle his scarred maw and bare his fangs right back at her, playful grin etched in the stone of his dark visage all the while.

"Who do I think I am?" He mused, a dark chuckle starting from that growl and bubbling up his throat to chase his words. "Who's to say I was thinking about myself at all, dove?" All he knew was that she called to him with her presence whether she meant to or not, and he found himself craving to sate his curiosity about her. "You looked so inviting up here by yourself, I thought a brand new face might be just the thing to ease your mind. I heard you screaming at the sky," his tail flicked at the end of his words, sending little tingles of painful bliss up his spine as he reminisced on the feeling of her teeth around it just moments before. "Thought you might like to scream at me instead." Coy expression melted the wrinkle of his snout as he outstretched his neck, daringly reaching for the base of her ear as he moved into his left side and closer to her form all together. He'd attempt to nip the flesh just beneath her nearest ear and above her cheek, practically begging her to take another bite.

Disclaimer: Elias suffers from schizophrenia and occasionally has violent outbursts.

Tag Me!