size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

The Ooze ParticipantFamousChristmas 2019Treat 2019Promptober 2019
11-08-2016, 02:35 AM

She smiled lightly at him, telling her not to worry. Everyone seemed to be telling her that, but she still worried regardless. It was simply who she was. She nodded slightly to him, giving her full attention as she listened to every word he said. It seemed he had been thinking a lot, seemingly forming a plan for his life. She admired that about him, he always seemed so positive, and although he was the exact opposite of his father, they were both ambitious in their own way. Ganta, however, appeared to want to do things peacefully. Whereas Sin went in with an all or nothing approach. It was interesting to see how different this child of his had come out, though she supposed it might have also been due to the early loss of his father.

At last when he finished, she would speak. "It seems you've been sitting on this thought for some time Ganta. You appear ambitious, perhaps not in the same way as your father was, but I'm sure he'd be proud of you as well. You are welcome to stay here for as long as you'd like. As for an alliance of sorts, I am not opposed to the idea. However, it does depend on when you wish to pursue your dream. I don't entirely know how much longer I will remain the Chief of Ivalice." Did he understand? There were so many things that could happen between now and then. She could get challenged. Sieged. She could lose her life in some freak accident even. Or...she could step down, among various things. She couldn't say for sure, and she didn't want to give him a definite answer in the event anything happened to her. "I will support you, however, for as long as I can. That being said, how about we start by promoting you from Native? Are there any fields that interest you?"

Art||Plotter

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!