Unit

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
11-08-2016, 06:17 PM
They were their own wolves now… That was something that Marina hadn’t really thought about. She looked away guiltily, knowing that her answer was more under the line of keeping them under her wing forever. She loved them… she wanted to protect them…but could she really? Marina wasn’t sure, and the thought worried her. But as she listened to Liar explain about his own son she thought she understood. It didn’t matter what path their children took in life, nor how they viewed them… in they end their blood would always make them family. That was something no one could take away from them.

She listened further, remaining silent for now with ears perked. So he too had a rough past… a past of loss. He’d loved, lost a lover and child… had done bad things. He’d even had a kingdom, same as she, and lost it…So much information to process. The femme closed her eyes, letting her mind roll with the information Liar had told her for a long moment before she spoke up.

“I’m sorry, Liar… that you too have suffered… but… I think I’m starting to see now… that I must accept my past.” She opened her eyes again, resting her head against his body and drawing comfort from him. “Rainbow Syndrome… It’s just me, isn’t it? Not so much a mental illness… but a manifestation of my hurt… my pain…” She looked to Liar then, giving a soft whine.

“I… I’ve been fighting who I am for so long… but… If you’ll stand by me… I think I can conquer my past. I think I can learn to live with who I am… and both sides of me…” Marina shifted a bit uneasily.

“Sorry… my mind is a jumbled up mess right now… I’m just… scared in general I guess. Scared of so many things…” Marina looked upon the doe once more, debating whether or not to eat.

“I don’t want to lose you Liar…” She whined. “I don’t care if you’ve fallen in love with others before, or if you’ll fall in love with others to come… just please… promise you won’t forget me.” She felt so broken… she needed him. Needed him to feel whole again.

Table by:: Nyx