size
Large
build
Light
player
Arian
11-08-2016, 07:07 PM

there were no cracks to grasp or gaps to claw
He knew nothing of a mother's love, but he understood enough to fight that feeling of wanting to have kids around forever. An adult was an adult and there wasn't much they could do about telling them who they should be. As long as they were doing what they felt was right. Liar smiled gently to her as she spoke. He pressed the base of his skull into the side of her neck in comfort. Something of a soft huff coming out if it was the closest thing to a canine purr that could ever come out of him. "Don't apologize, I'll listen to anything you have to say my love." Liar stated as he pulled away slightly to look at her.

"I've never forgotten the past face of a lover that I have loved Marina. You are in my life here and now and I will always protect you and our little ones. Someone's got a death wish if they break your heart or mess with you. So if one of your little boyfriend ticks you off - I'll come home with their tail as a necklace." he smirked as he bumped her lightly. "I promise Marina. Just as I hope you remain at my side. This is home. And at home you can be you." Liar gently licked over the side of her fur. Pulling down the rainbow colors - it almost left him in a daze. Nothing beat connections like this.

TAGGED // YESH

This character can be very unpredictable and cruel, you have been warned.