Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
11-10-2016, 12:42 AM
She listened with interest, even stating his reason for being here. So he was looking to start a pack eh? That was interesting. "That's interesting. I had a pack myself a few years back but I decided it wasn't really for me. I've only just returned a few days ago, so I'm afraid I don't really know what's changed since I've been gone." It was interesting really. Had things stayed the same? Well...from what she could remember, anyway. Or had everything changed completely? She didn't know how long this male lived within the lands, but perhaps she could learn some information from him.

"Well Liar, it's nice to meet you. My name is Odette." She returned his gesture with a dip of her head, her fluffy tail wagging behind her. He seemed nice, but even if he wasn't then she was very much capable of defending herself. "Listen, I know this is sudden but maybe you can help me. You see, I've been gone for quite a while...and I'm curious to know if anything has really changed since I left. What packs currently stand?"