Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
11-10-2016, 01:39 AM
The woman watched him for a moment, wondering if he was willing to answer her question. Her ears perked slightly, gaze hungry for his response. The two words he spoke made her fill with a sort of relief, for it seemed he would tell her. She sat her fluffy butt down on, tail wrapping around her paws as the familiar chill of the North swept against her fur. She waited patiently while he gathered his thoughts, head tilting slightly when he began. He listed off the first pack, Ivalice. If she remembered right, that one didn't exist when she had been here last. She wondered when that one had cropped up. Before she could think about it anymore, however, he mentioned her having a resemblance to the Alpha there. She tilted her head further to the side in confusion...who else looked like her?

Then he said it.

Avalon!? That...there was no way! It couldn't be the same one, could it? Her older sister? She hadn't seen her in years! There had to be a mistake...she was...uncertain. Could it really be her sister? "W-wait! Sorry for the interruption but...do you mean...Avalon Ancora?" She had to know. She needed to know if it was truly her. The other packs, she had no clue about. Except for Abaven of course. So Bass is still going strong eh? I'll have to pay him a visit... He mentioned another land, one she wasn't familiar with at all. Then when he asked if she was interested in joining his pack, she righted herself. "Well...I'm not sure. What would it be like? I'm an ambitious one, you see. I'm not the type to freely give my allegiance to someone I know nothing about, let alone a pack." She did have a lot to think about. Especially if this Avalon was indeed her sister. She supposed that today might determine which direction she would go.