Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
11-10-2016, 05:44 PM
"Huh?" Her head tilted slightly with confusion at his words. Did he really want her to join? She figured that if someone wanted her to join their pack that badly, they'd put a little more effort wouldn't they? And what was the deal with the bloodline thing? She didn't entirely get it...Unless of course, he was hoping to get her to join and later...mate with her. Was that what he wanted? She didn't know what kind of guy he was, and likewise he didn't know what kind of girl she was. A quirky grin pulled up her lips a little, the thoughts about this were interesting to say the least.

He spoke about his kids...more or less. Mostly about why he was choosing to make a pack. Even going as far as to keep his offer open to her as a "king." While she didn't want to be rude, she couldn't help but say it. "Thanks for the offer, but you're not a king quite yet it seems. Not saying you won't be or anything, but like I said before...I don't give my allegiance to just anyone. If you want me to join that bad, how about you show me here and now?" She wondered if he'd do it. Or try to, anyway. She was always intrigued by wolves who tried to recruit her, mostly guys who just wanted her because of her looks. But they always ended up biting off more than they could chew.

Art||Plotter

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!