ardent

crashing down from the sky

Eos

gems
size
build
player
06-20-2013, 06:25 PM

As seemed to be coming habitual for the smaller wolf, he was not satisfied with the youth?s open answer; instead he insisted on prying deeper, prodding with extended fingers of curiosity at her history and her present. It pained her to a point, though somehow this little beast had encouraged a sense of comfort within his presence, something that didn?t happen very often. So she allowed yet another answer to roam free of parted lips, only mild hesitation evident within her tone, ?Valhalla was my birth pack, however after the selfish death of my mother, it never felt like home anymore; I left a few months ago to roam on my own, though I may return if my brother takes his rightful place.? Mind strayed, it had only recently become of interest to her that she may challenge for her own superiority within a different land, however the lady was still undecided. ?Have you any painfully drab life events to share with me?? ah, and there it was again, that infamously sour tone that Eos just insisted on letting ooze from ebony lips.