size
Large
build
Light
player
Arian
11-10-2016, 06:58 PM

there were no cracks to grasp or gaps to claw
The exotic man loved a challenge. In the end he did think they were all just kings and queens finding their place in the world. He also would like to think even after this he made a new friend. Odette was quiet unique as was everyone in their right kind. Liar wanted to see what she could do, even if he lost well like she said he'd have to try harder. Oh my so she wouldn't mind if he.... went after her then? For a number of reasons he wanted her under his belt. Liar nodded his head and bowed a bit to her. "Even if I lose milady I won't give up on you. I like you." he snickered mildly.

-fight starts-

The male would place them at least three feet apart facing head to head. His limbs would spread evenly across the deck of the ship. Toes spreading as he heard the crack of his nails scratching into the wood. His ears went to settle to the back of his head, and his lips pulled back moving his skin around his face for protection. Liar's lime green eyes narrowed on his opponent. As his hackles raised and he bent his knee's to the joint. The male rolled his shoulders forward, lining his tail with his spine for balance. Lastly scrunching up his scruff to make it hard to grab fold. As the more lithe male took in a breath - he would let the dragon take over his very instincts.

Quickly the male would attempt to close the distance by springing off his back legs. His speed pushing him forward as he feigned aiming for her left side with his jaws, the male attempted to jut his left shoulder upwards into her throat. His jaws opened and head tilting to his own right as he aimed them for her right shoulder where it connected within her neck. Liar was hoping to grab a hold as he tried to scoot as close as possible to also protect his neck from possible damage. Liar's body tried to sit at an angle, if his attacks were to pull through. He was vicious and never mundane.

Odette vs. Liar for dominance
1/2

TAGGED // YESH

This character can be very unpredictable and cruel, you have been warned.