Epiphron

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium

The Ooze Participant
06-20-2013, 06:27 PM (This post was last modified: 06-20-2013, 06:27 PM by Epiphron.)

Neither of the wolves seemed particularly impressed with her presence. But it was the very least she could do for them -- to try to subdue any potentially flared egos, to make both of them know that she was not upset with either of them. That they were welcome to return, if they so desired, or to continue leaving.

"Hopefully, then, I will see you in Seracia, Fenrir. And if not, I wish you the best of luck in your travels." Epiphron nodded, offering both of them a farewell, for it seemed their meeting had come to an end quickly.

"Tortuga," she repeated with a simple nod. "Their leaders are decent wolves. We have recently forged a sort of peace treaty with them." Leave each other alone, for the most part. "So perhaps I will see you as well someday, Rum. Both of you -- good luck, and farewell." No smile was elicited, but a respectful nod. She then turned on her heels and headed back home, knowing they were both set on leaving, and not wanting to waste needless effort to try to keep them here when they were clearly unwilling.

- exit Epiphron -