Cause we're worth it

Gethin

gems
size
build
player
11-10-2016, 11:07 PM

Well sometimes I go out by myself and I look across the water

His ear twitched at her voice and his ruby gaze got pulled back toward her when she thanked him... using a new pet name. A short snort of laughter left him at that and he gave a little shake of his head. "You're welcome." He never knew quite what to expect from her. Maybe that's what kept him so interested. One of the many reasons anyway. His eyes followed her movements as she stretched and got settled back onto her stomach. If it had been anyone else they probably would have been upset when they looked back at the damage he had done, but this was Mercy. Only Mercy would tell him he made it worse and grin at him for it. He chuckled softly and gave her a little nod. "Maybe a bit,"he replied quietly as he pulled himself onto his paws to cross the few steps that were between them so that he could take a closer look at the bites he had left once again now that he could focus on something other than getting food into her. They certainly weren't that bad. Nothing to worry about as long as they didn't get dirty.

His gaze trailed back up the length of her body to her face and he gave her a small smirk. "What am I gonna do with you?" he mused, mostly rhetorically. It figured that the one woman that would finally fully catch his attention would constantly be getting into trouble. But would he be this crazy about her if she wasn't at least a little wild? Mercy just happened to have enough wild in her for three wolves. He tried not to think about the unreciprocated sentiments from their last meeting as he settled down onto his stomach next to her. He didn't figure that she would be walking anywhere for a little while as least, not with how her muscles trembled when she stretched. That was alright. He wasn't in a hurry and there didn't seem to be anyone else around to bother them. They could rest here for a while. Assuming she wanted him to stick around with her.

And I think of all the things, what you're doing, and in my head I paint a picture.

"SPEAK"