Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Athena I
11-10-2016, 11:48 PM (This post was last modified: 11-10-2016, 11:48 PM by Roza.)

Roza's head tipped to the side thoughtfully when Ganta mentioned that most wolves would have turned a blind eye to an injured bird. Was that true? She couldn't imagine doing a thing like that. She guessed that she could understand someone maybe killing it to put it out of its misery or to use it as food, but she could never just leave it alone like that. Although now that she thought about it, she had never even considered the possibility of killing Abbey either with she first saw her. Her only thought had been to help her.

She left her moral dilemma alone for the time being though when Ganta began talking about how he had been restless and considering starting his own pack. Her ears perked with interest and she listened as he described the neutral pack he wished to create to get away from his father's idea of conquest. She was riveted as she listened. Starting a whole new pack was never something she had considered, but it was exciting to think about! "I'd love to hear more about it!" she insisted with an energetic nod. "I'm glad you wouldn't be my enemy," she added with a little giggle, giving him a smile.

"Talk" "You" Think