Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Athena I
11-11-2016, 12:03 AM (This post was last modified: 11-11-2016, 12:03 AM by Roza.)

Roza's attention was pulled away from her suroundings and her ears twitched at her brother's voice. She smiled and looked over her shoulder to see Lionel padding over to her. "Oh, hey, Lionel! Nothing really, just-" As she spoke she turned to face him, but as she turned one of her back paws landed on one of the rocks at the edge of the river that was slick from the fall's spray. She yelped as her back paws slid out from under her and sent her tumbling, her hind paws splashing into the water while she fell onto her side hard on the shore. The fall knocked the wind out of her and her shoulder hit a rock that was mostly buried in the ground pretty hard, but she managed to not to completely fall into the water at least.

She whined as she shifted her weight off of her bruised shoulder so that she could roll onto her stomach. "Owwwwwww," she groaned, her ears falling back against her head with embarrassment. "Gah, I'm so clumsy!" She heard Abbey's startled chirps as her friend fluttered back down to check on her, the pale tan cardinal hopping around her. She sighed waved Abbey off with one of her forepaws, "I'm fiiiiiine, Abbey, I'm fine."

"Talk" "You" Think