ardent

All The Right Moves

Pyrrhus

gems
size
build
player
11-11-2016, 12:13 AM
The female couldn’t help but smile widely herself, seeing how the older man handled her nature. Her mother had once said that a wolf who could handle meeting Pyrr and not give her a butt kicking for her more bold and brazen way of speaking was a saint. She had been teasing of course, but Pyrrhus certainly appreciated Bass’ being calm with her. What he spoke of his pack certainly interested the female… especially the part about a tournament. She lifted her head, giving a firm nod as if making her decision.

“Right… forgive me, Bass. Sometimes I do tend to leap before I look.” The female gave him a toothy grin. “I am Pyrrhus Kedieo, daughter of Phoenix Kedieo and Einarr Shinonome. My heart, my mind, my body exists to fight. But not purposeless fights, no, fights that are of a worthy cause. Whether it be to get stronger, protect another, or right a wrong… That is the purpose I live for.” The female’s gaze was dancing with delight. “Your pack sounds like a wonderful place, Bass. If you will have another fighter among your ranks I’d like to humbly ask to join you.” The she wolf tipped her head, letting out a laugh. She was certainly in high spirits now.