size
Large
build
Light
player
Arian
11-11-2016, 01:32 AM

there were no cracks to grasp or gaps to claw
Liar watched carefully as he watched the woman. He was hung on her every word, as after all his ears pulled forward and the world that she placed him in was one that he had not been to in a very long time. For once his heart felt at ease - there was no need to feel strong or be strong. He just needed her by his side. Moments like these he missed, he wanted and craved so carefully. Willfully he would let his nose lightly met her own. Her paw caressing his own as he shut his eyes humming softly to her. A promise, and something that wouldn't be broken. He was sure, he wanted to introduce Marina to Nice once they met their fate. He was sure she was watching him, happy for him that someone such as her had crept into his life.

"Itsume watches over you Marina. And she grants me every right to let us stay with each other all the same." he uttered the words of the goddess. Feeling energy rush through him easily. Emotions that could not be said out loud, but like a filthy addiction it felt pure. It felt like those colors that stained her back. As he rubbed his nose down her neck he nuzzled her frame. Mixing his pelt with her own. "Thank you love."

TAGGED // YESH

This character can be very unpredictable and cruel, you have been warned.