gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod
11-11-2016, 06:03 PM
Thanatos' words fell upon him, the familiar way he talked hadn't been forgotten because he had clung to the male's voice in his head. At one point, he thought he had forgotten it. But he was too stubborn to let it go. :I-I thought you left me! I thought you found a new life somewhere else!" He continued to sob because he had started to believe that the other man had left him all alone like everyone else before him. He quietly listened to Thany, taking in the warmth of his only friend as the male curled around him. He glanced up then when Thany said he'd been thinking. Thinking what? Was he going to tell him that he did find someone else? A better life? That he didn't want to be around him anymore?

In all honesty, Shiki had so much negativity running through his mind. Believing that nobody wanted to be around him because he was so pathetic. Maybe that's why his mom had left...he was never good enough. But even with those thoughts, he forced himself to listen. "W-what?" His words were a cracked whisper, afraid of what might come next.