Unit

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
11-12-2016, 03:25 PM

Marina was curious about the goddess whom Liar spoke of. As she took a small nibble of the doe before her the femme wondered if the two of them might be able to share their religions with each other. Their gods and goddesses… The she wolf gave a content sigh, feeling more at ease now that she’d talked a bit with Liar. #b998b1“I speak my words from the heart, Liar, as I am sure you do.” The femme chuckled softly. “…How many children do you think we’ll have?” The femme asked, shifting the conversation towards the new lives that were potentially stirring in her belly as they spoke.

“Since my last litter was primarily female I’m willing to bet that this one will be primarily male.” The femme chuckled. “Celeste and Nox, two of the gods I believe in, believe in balance. Litters of two are said to be a good omen too…” She was happy to share this information with him, even if it wasn’t something he necessarily believed himself. She wasn’t sure how many children she wanted to have… she just wanted them to be born safely.

"Speech"
'thoughts'

Table by:: Eve

[Image: t4ZIt0u.png]