gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

Famous
11-12-2016, 11:14 PM

Kalliope didn't disappoint her at all and it wasn't long before the pretty woman came to view. A soft smile tugged at her lips at the sight of her. She smelled of Castiel which caused her head to tilt curiously to the side. Was there something there between them? A part of her was rather giddy at the idea of it. It was never too late for him to find someone and she'd already told him he deserved happiness. She made a mental note to pry later - she didn't want to make Kalliope uncomfortable with a load of questions.

"Hello Kalliope. Thank you for coming. I meant to see if I could find you instead, but I wasn't quite sure where you were staying and I didn't want to intrude."

She waited a moment, trying to gather her thoughts, before delving right into why she'd called her. "I was hoping you could tell me what's ailing me. I've felt rather nauseous for the past week, I haven't slept well either, though I feel tired a lot more too." Now that she said it out loud she couldn't think of anything that would have caused this. She didn't really feel sick, but she didn't feel like herself either and she was beginning to wonder if she should have sought Kalliope out sooner.

Walk, "Talk" Think

[Image: x638RtN.png]
[Image: sI0gGqh.png]