size
Large
build
Light
player
Arian
11-13-2016, 12:07 AM

there were no cracks to grasp or gaps to claw
It seemed all that needed to be said had been said. She changed the subject to the lives inside her and a sense of joy over came him. He smiled and chuckled lightly as she spoke of those gods. Nodding his head slightly. "Then there will be two strong boys Marina. Strong, rainbow boys." he let out something close to a giggle as he snuggled into her before returning to the deer to eat a piece of it. "Itsume is the goddess of females, nothing and everything within my religion. She loves fertility - and grants her females a safe passage within every birth of life." of course unless there was the case of nature itself. Sometimes the pull was more than what the gods could give to them.

"You can tell me about yours if you want, within my religion we believe every god exists. From Zeus, to our trio. So I would love to learn." Liar would look towards Marina for a moment. A glint in his eye for the craving of that knowledge. He enjoyed knowledge when he could grab it that was most for certain with the male.

TAGGED // YESH

This character can be very unpredictable and cruel, you have been warned.