gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Xolan
11-13-2016, 08:15 AM
I had not even begun to walk, I had barely even shook my pelt out when the aroma of a wolf invaded my senses. A female. Skull moved slowly, emerald eyes zeroing in on the approaching form. She was closer than I had expected her to be... Man I must be really tired.

I regarded her carefully as she continued her approach, her heterochromatic gaze flashing to my absent limb, and then quickly looking away in... embarrassment? A smile tugged at the corners of my mouth as the female came to a stop a fair distance away. My shoulders quivered; exhaustion, not fear, but it could be taken for either.

Head canted to the left at her statement, a tired smile forming on my face. It's always a good time to test the waters... It's a much more reasonable temperature here than it was back in.... I trailed off, brow furrowing and face falling as my eyes flicked to the ground. Back in Resia. But would this wolf even know of that place?

Sorry, but, um... Where am I? I inquired, jade gaze darting back to the strangers face. She seemed kind enough, her posture not weak, but not domineering. She had to know that I was an outsider; if she was going to attack me, she would have done it by now, right?