Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Arian
11-13-2016, 07:55 PM (This post was last modified: 11-13-2016, 08:49 PM by Liar. Edit Reason: My link went on too far. )

there were no cracks to grasp or gaps to claw
Pack challenge purchase here. - using my +5 point pass

Time was of the essence. The lithe beast would walk upon the battlefield with intention. He had every intention to win too - there was no question to that. Liar knew the world worked in mysterious ways however. As his paws spread across the terrain he lifted his head in a powerful call. He had come to take celestials throne. Change it to how he wanted - he would make a home for his future children for Marina and for his current children as well. Anyone was free to watch, assuming they likes a little blood in the mix. He felt the adrenaline working - Zakuro was giving him strength and he took a deep breath.

Waiting, he waited for Celestial members to come. They could complain all they wanted, he awaited loners to come see the blood shed and maybe even potential followers in the end. Liar held no ill will towards Celestial. Yet he felt it had run its course, with deep in his bones he hadn't wished for it to turn out this way. His veins were flowing with blood of a dragon and he would use that in his life. A new king would rise from the ashes - that was his hope.

TAGGED // YESH

This character can be very unpredictable and cruel, you have been warned.