gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Athena I
11-13-2016, 09:59 PM

Crucible made his way through the plains on this chilly morning, more determined than he had been in a while. His chat with his brother had helped quite a bit and now that he was finally completely over his cold he really needed to get a move on. He wasn't really even sure what that entailed, but he figured talking to someone about how he can help out more was a good start. His large paws crunched through the snow while he tried his best to ignore the ache in this joints that the cold brought. Getting old certainly wasn't his idea of a good time.

He spotted Faite's form up ahead and he he started making his way toward her, deciding that she was a great place to start. If nothing else he'd really like to branch out a bit more and know more wolves around here. "Good morning," he rumbled as he got closer, the corners of his mouth twitching up in a smile. He certainly wasn't the most expressive of wolves, but he was too old to change his ways now. "I hope ya don't mind me intruding," he added when he stopped in front of her. He didn't figure she would, considering what he had seen of her had painted her as quite the friendly woman, but he still felt like he should apologize for the interruption all the same. He was sure that running a pack was quite time consuming.

"SPEAK"