Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Emaciated
player
11-14-2016, 01:32 AM

Life was lonely. Though he had been doing just slightly better then before, especially after finding someone who was related to him. Who didn't hate him. He wished he had asked more about her, to learn more about her life and to see if maybe they had anything in common besides a name. Honestly though, he wished he could discard his. It left a bad taste in his mouth, and he couldn't recall his sire ever being a good role model. Not for the kids anyway...he hardly had ever spent much time with any of them. But that was all past now, Rin was a grown adult. He had to start making his own life somewhere, but how? All he ever knew was loneliness. Wandering the lands on his own and moving from place to place. Always with the thought of being hated by those he came across. But Faite...she didn't hate him.

The tall lanky male paused, head rising from his deep and dark thoughts when he spotted her. Huh...coincidence? He had been up here a time or two, both occasions he had stepped to the edge and thought about walking right off. But not today. Slowly, he approached his cousin, a soft bark making his presence known to her. He smiled lightly. A smile that felt foreign to him. He hadn't smiled in ages, and it nearly felt good to do so. "Hello, Faite. It's nice to see you again...cousin." Cousin... The word still felt weird for him to say. But he liked it.

"Speech"

Tracker||Plotter

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!