gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Evelyn
11-14-2016, 02:03 AM

She said that she didn't really know what death meant, which made the woman frown. She may be a child, and it was no doubt hard to understand that someone wasn't around anymore, but she should still understand it. But then again... it wasn't like it was a topic that came around often. Amalia sighed softly, trying to lick the girls cheek to comfort her. "But I don't doubt that he is out there watching you, proud of the young lady you are growing up to be. I've heard that they can visit you in dreams as well, I'm just waiting for my sister to come to mine," she said with a soft, sad laugh. She missed her adoptive sister dearly, still angry at the man who had taken her life. "And yes, there is no more pain, no more sickness or sadness. He will always be right here," Amalia said tenderly, lifting a paw to brush against the girls heart and across her chest. It was so hard to see a girl so young without a father, but she couldn't fix that for her.

She jumped a bit when the child jumped to her paws and asked if you could be mates with a girl, a grin taking over her features. Oh dear, was she going to get into trouble with this? "Love is love, no matter the gender my dear. If you fall in love with a boy, that's good, and if you fall in love with a girl, that's good too!" a toothy grin cracked open her black lips, and she couldn't help but smile at her sudden enthusiasm. "I think it would be wonderful to come up here and have a few lessons, or you could even come down to me if your mother allows it. I would adore to teach you, Charm, and your sister as well!" Giving lessons to children was probably one of her favorite things to do, and even if she had to trek all the way up here that was fine. Maybe she could bring Diana and Jayne along too, take them on a little adventure. "I could bring your cousins as well, we could camp out under the stars and talk about anything!"

"Speech"