gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Evelyn
11-14-2016, 02:26 AM

She just shook her had back and forth when the young girl called her amazing. Not exactly, she only did what she needed to to keep everyone going. But she didn't just heal outside wounds, she was there for emotional ones too. Not that wolves besides her family had ever taken advantage of that before... Blinking away the thought, she focused on the striped girl with a pleasant look on her face. It wasn't long before the girl was standing and then dropped into a playful bow, saying that she needed to see how she fought. Oh dear, now that was something she was lacking in. Amalia made a show of standing, matching the girl's lowered position. With a giggle, she leaned in and tried to boop her nose with her own paw. "I'll let you in on a little secret, I am a terrible fighter. How about I just take you exploring?" she whispered before pulling herself back up with a groan. Her parents wouldn't mind, right? She wouldn't take the little one too far, and thought about calling one of her own girls to take with her. Blinking down at Gentle Night, she wondered if she would be upset that Amalia didn't want to play.

"SPEAK"
Art by Sin