Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
11-14-2016, 03:33 PM

Mortar's ears perked up at the suggestion of lessons. He tilted his head slightly as he thought about it. He'd never considered getting a stranger to teach him, but he supposed it didn't really matter. Learning was learning no matter who taught him so he nodded his head eagerly. He eyed the other male as he padded over to a plant and plucked it before heading back. Mortar studied it curiously and it didn't take him long to recognize it. He didn't know its name or its uses but he certainly had seen it around a lot.

He listened as he explained the name of the plant, to which Mortar made sure to pay very close attention, and then as Qualm included its uses. His eyes widened slightly in surprise. He'd known plants were useful but it was hard ti imagine one tiny little plant could help with all of that. Instantly his mood brightened and he was glad that the male had offered to teach him after all.

"Wow. One plant can do all of that." He murmured.

He was about to pester the male for more information but his question took him off guard. He flattened his ears to his head and looked at his paws for a moment. Joining packs never seemed to work out for him. He felt like he had some sort of curse lingering with him. His birth pack had been attacked, then Dono had disappeared, and then of course there'd been the female Ricky had been following. He didn't know much about it really, but he was almost too timid to try again.

"Honestly, not really. I wanted to find my siblings, but I don't think I'll be able to do that either."

Walk, "Talk" Think

[Image: EFgwoJd.png]
[Image: OLU8WZY.png]