size
Small
build
Light
player
11-14-2016, 05:04 PM
the colors of my life
are painted in black and white

Armai could hear Memphis' tail whipping through the air and she smiled at the thought. Well someone was happy to see her at least. She was still sad she couldn't see Memphis, but she appreciated the girl nonetheless. Today she was giving Armai something to do other than wonder where Brutus was and how his travels were going. She felt bad that she wasn't able to help look for his friend, but then again how useful was a blind wolf going to be trying to find someone she had never met before?

She frowned as Memphis exclaimed that she had a thorn stuck in her left paw. She was amazed that the girl knew to be descriptive, but she was thankful for it. She knew pups tended to be clumsy most of the time and trying to discern injuries as a blind wolf was hard. She was just glad Memphis was making this easy on here. "Okay this might sting a bit. I'm going to pull it out, but then it will be all gone and then I'll kiss it to make it better." She smiled reassuringly at Memphis before she bent her head to find the small paw that was offered. She nosed the girl's paw before she found the thorn and then very gently clasped her teeth around it. With a swift tug she pulled it out and then immediately dropped it. She found the girl's paw again and swiped at it soothingly with her tongue to wipe away the drops of blood.

"There, all better, You make sure to lick that to keep the dirt out and if it still hurts tomorrow come see me. I'll put something on it."

[Image: fbq5Y6n.png]
[Image: Cri2E5V.png]
Armai has a female snow leopard companion that goes by the name of Nox. It can be assumed that she is always with Armai unless otherwise stated.