size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Athena I

Famous
11-14-2016, 09:23 PM

Tiburtius honestly wasn't that surprised when Amalia started gushing and interrogating him. He smiled and chuckled a little, but he couldn't help but be a little bashful about it all. He glanced at Athena and his sisters shyly before he looked back at Amalia again. He knew better than to try and brush her off. She would hound him until she got every last detail. He nodded to confirm that Finch had been the one with him at the festival. "I won't say we're having issues really, it's just that we live in different packs and well... I don't even know if she likes me like that. I haven't really asked her yet." His eyes went wide when she started spouting off stuff about having children, his face getting hot. "Mooooom!" He laughed even though he was so embarrassed to be talking about his potential love life in front of his little sisters. "Jeeze, Momma Ama. Lets get past the whole 'do you like me' thing first." He chuckled and shook his head. His family was a ever ending source of entertainment. "What should I do? I mean, even if she does feel the same, I don't think she'll want to leave her family and I don't really want to leave you guys either." He frowned a little, hoping his mothers would have some insight for him.

Speak Thought Others