size
Medium
build
Light
player
Evelyn

Famous
11-15-2016, 01:19 AM

She was glad that he didn't pull away from her, his murmur making her smile as she pulled back. It was hard to ignore the awkward feeling that gripped at her gut, she wasn't sure where they stood at the moment. As much as she knew she should probably touch on that, she didn't want to. She just wanted to be herself, just with a little more touching than usual. She had removed herself from his coat, but it wasn't too long before he was brushing her cheek in a tender manner. Jaelle found herself growing bashful, not used to such interactions. Her eyelids fluttered as she blinked at him, a tender smile on her lips as her ears pulled to the side ever so slightly. He didn't say anything for a moment, not after her one line greeting to him. Soon enough he said his piece, telling her that it was a pleasure to see her. It sent a sharp thrill through her, his touch leaving small jolts of electricity on her skin. Honestly she couldn't wait until her heat was over so that she wasn't sent over the edge every time he touched her fur. He said that he wanted her around more, something that stabbed her in the heart more than he would probably realized. She pulled back from him ever so slightly, her dual-toned eyes searching his face. "And give up my wandering days just for you? Just how special do you think you are?" she said teasingly, and even though it was in a half-hearten manner it felt nice to act like herself again. A grin grew on her inky lips as she took a seat on the lake, still leaving the snow that she had shoved into her back. "And I've been around still, I haven't left the north yet. I've just been trying to clear my head, get out all my navigation bugs before winter sets in. I can tell you how much I am not looking forward to the chilly days," she said, quickly standing and making a path of glowing blue as she strut away from him. Running her tail under his chin, she looked over her shoulder to wink a brown eye at him. "Guess that just means we have to cuddle to keep warm!" Giggling, the woman took off at a sprint, a trail of blue seeming to fly under her paws like a beacon towards the man. She had a habit of playing tag with him, but honestly both of them needed to just forget about the world for a moment.

Trying to maintain her grip on the slippery substance, Jaelle knew that her luck with falling wouldn't last very long. She had made it this far without falling, but knowing her it wouldn't last long. She tried to cut towards the edge of the lake, her eyes set on a lone pine tree in the distance. But sure enough, her left back leg swept off to the left, her right towards the right, and soon enough she was skidding on her butt across the lake. The trail of glowing lights grew wider under the ice as the surface area had just increased. She tried to dig in her front paws, but she had been running to fast. A wild burst of laughter left her maw as she tried to slow herself down, her bells screaming out behind her as they hit the ice with a hollow sounding clang. A bank of snow was coming up, and Jae tried to lean towards her right to avoid it. But no, of course, she slammed right into it. Her entire body poofed into the snow, sending a drift of fat flakes below her. Great. Pulling herself up, she flopped to her side as a fit of laughter took her over. She was nearly pure white now, the snow clinging to her fur in large clumps from her little adventure. Her legs flailed wildly on the ice as she tried to regain composure, rolling on her back to peer up at Xephyris. Blue and brown eyes were swashed with delight, but they took on a more tender note as they searched for the grey man's gaze. That was quite the ice breaker, and hopefully not so literally.

"SPEAK"

Unless otherwise stated, Giet (Goat the stoat) is always with Jaelle. He is grumpy and mean, and may not always say nice things.