size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Glacier

Famous
11-15-2016, 03:11 AM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

She didn't have to wait long before a white male responded to her call. She watched him trott over, and smile at her, and her ears perked up. This wolf looked perfect for what she wanted to ask of her spar partner, he looked experienced and friendly. She felt an odd twinge of familiarity, but she couldn't place where it was from. The man stopped before, and the first three words out of his mouth toppled her thought train like an avalanche. Her mouth popped upon, and she stared at him in astonishment. It took her a moment to realign her scrambled thoughts, and when she did, she to fight the urge to bowl him over and hug him. He was a familiar face, he knew her family!

She jumped on the spot, trying to contain herself, and when she spoke, it was in an excited rush, tripping over herself to get the words out as quickly as her lips could move. “You knew my family? You knew my family! What can you remember about the Elementas, what do you know about them? When did you see one of us last? Do you know where they are, my family?” she huffed for breath, having taken no pauses in her words, and it was only after her terribly gushing that she got control of herself. The pinning, pleading look was still in her eyes, but she seated herself back on her rump and managed to keep still, other then the occasional agitated twitch of her tail. “Yes, and no, I'm searching for a spar, and a few lessons, if you have the patience and the time for it?” she asked him softly.

"Speech"