Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
11-15-2016, 11:51 PM

Galahad was startled out of his musing by a pup that went tumbling into him. He was honestly more concerned about if she had gotten hurt than her running into him, but she got up pretty quickly and soothed those fears. His shoulders relaxed again and he chuckled softly at her apology. "It's okay," he replied as she ran off. With that distraction he completely missed the woman sitting next to him till she nudged his shoulder. His ears perked with surprise and his head quickly turned to face her. "Hey stranger." Dread filled him as his emerald gaze searched her face, his eyes darting toward Avalon for a moment when she called out Oracle's name. Oracle... He knew he was supposed to know her. That much was obvious. She looked so, so familiar, but like everything else in his memories it felt foggy and distant. "Hey there!" he finally replied with a smile, his expression apologetic. "I'm sorry, I lost my memory, so I can't..." he tried to quickly explain before Avalon started the meeting.

When Avalon got around to introducing new members of the pack, his ears perked when she mentioned her sister Oracle that would be staying with them. His eyes went wide and he immediately felt so guilty. He knew there was nothing he could do about it, but he still felt so bad for not recognizing his own sister. He looked toward Oracle again with another apologetic glance, reaching over to nudge her shoulder with his nose like she had done. Well, at least he knew why he should've known her now. He focused back in on Avalon's speech just in time to hear that they would be moving, soon followed by the news that Dragon would be taking over the pack. He blinked with surprise and his gaze drifted to Avalon's son as he began to speak. It was such a different tone than his sister held when she addressed the pack and he couldn't quite tell if he liked it more or less. Maybe it was just different. He wondered where it was exactly they would be moving. He trusted that his sister and nephew wouldn't be making this big of a decision if it wasn't best for the pack, but he was still very curious.

"Talk" Think