size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Evelyn

Famous
11-16-2016, 04:46 PM

Her legs kicked out beside her as she fought to get some air into her lungs, Civetta letting out soothing tweets as she ran her tiny beak through her wolf friends face. The bird saw someone coming, but stayed on the wolf as her wings unfurled at her sides. She would fight him off if he thought that he could hurt Finch! But he didn't, he came up and asked if she was alright. The bird calmed down, hopping off the pale girl as she heard a loud gasp come from her.

Finch's sides contracted as she sucked air into her, her head spinning as the tightness at her chest was released. She hardly heard the sound of another wolf behind her over the pounding in her ears, but saw that Civetta was looking at someone. She rose her head slowly, squinting at the dull pain that throbbed at the base of her skull. Her eyes landed on a brightly coloured male, a small smile cracking her black lips open. She could see concern on his face, so she just nodded her head and pulled herself to her paws. Shaking the dirt out of her coat, she dipped her head in silent thanks as her body caught up on the few oxygen lacking moments. "Sorry, I didn't mean to worry you," she said softly, absentmindedly glancing around them. There were still a lot of other rocks around them, honestly she could have found a smaller one to get up. "I was trying to get up high to study the landscape. I love exploring," Finch commented with an awkward chuckle, her tail swinging behind her.

"SPEAK!"
”CIVETTA SPEAKS”

Art by Evelyn