gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Medium
player
Arian
11-16-2016, 08:11 PM

There was something about the boy that drew her towards him if anything. She flicked the end of her tail as he went on about his father. Amachi was not one to think about the past often - it wasn't until recently that she was letting something else bother her in ten fold. As her paws carried her closer to the smaller male she gently pressed the base of her nose against his cheek. "It wasn't your fight either Ganta so no need to apologize." her grey eyes shined a bit. Maybe to make the other a little less nervous. He was a packmate so she was under a basic understanding they were meant to be friends anyway. "The past is the past and the sooner we don't tie ourselves down to it the sooner we can look for the future." she noted as she gave him his space.

"Are you nervous about the move to Auster? I think I've been there once before I explored a castle with a friend." she looked up in thought for a moment. Wow would she laugh if that was where they were going again. It had been a while since she'd seen her spacey friend. Yet that was how life went on. Amachi went to look at Ganta again as she relaxed herself.

"Talk" "You" Think
[Image: 11ludc3.png]