Loner
Fluffy Marshmallow

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
11-16-2016, 08:53 PM (This post was last modified: 11-23-2016, 06:17 PM by Evelyn.)
Member of the season: Bluetick
Why they deserve it: I think she kind of is in the shadows most of the time but she's always here and posting. She's been helpful with offering things for Abaven and all of her wolves are pretty well and active within their respective packs. Plus she is one of the only members who I've seen report spam accounts without stating it in the cbox. (Funny enough she did it again as I was writing this)

Character of the season: Elias
Why they deserve it: I adoreeee reading his threads and the way that Sin plays him. I mean he even walks right up to Mercy and purposely pisses her off. Not many characters are that stupid, haha! He was in quite a few threads through the fall and I always look forward to reading his posts.

Thread of the season: Make me feel this way
Why they deserve it: Just the impending drama about figuring out more about Limno~

Duo of the season: Vadim and Ash
Why they deserve it: The sibling dynamic between these two is really sweet, and I enjoyed reading their interactions through everything going on in their family, with their mother in and out and then talking about a pack.

Pack of the season: N/A
Why they deserve it: N/A

My focus needs more focus.