size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

Samhain 2022LegendaryCritical Fail!Treat 2019
11-17-2016, 04:33 PM

The usually jovial male was still frowning, trying not to seethe with rage at certain thoughts. But luckily, Kharnage was a great distraction! Even more so with the cactus he planned on using to stick it up Lykos' tight ass. That thought was amusing...but he couldn't feel as bad for their brother anymore. His brother was a flat out punk and deserved every bit of bad karma that came his way! He nodded, thinking about what Lykos must be feeling now. "I'm pretty sure he is, but I haven't seen him around. He's probably hiding in his den, I mean he's not allowed to leave pack lands without a babysitter anyway!"

He rolled his shoulders a bit, trying to rid himself of the tension he felt towards Lykos. He did find it all amusing. Who's the idiot now? Snorting to himself, he returned his attention to his brother, curious to know why he had decided to come back so soon. "So, asides from wanting to shove that up Lykos, what else did you come by for?"His tail wagged as he stood up then, a mischievous look twinkling in his eye as he slowly inched forward like a cat about to pounce. Without much warning, he leaped at Kharnage, attempting to wrestle him down. "Or you just came by because you missed me, huh?"

"ROAR"

Tracker||Plot with me!

Dragon never goes anywhere without his Dragon armor, assume he is always wearing it unless otherwise mentioned! He also has a pair of seeing eye jaguars, assume they're always present unless otherwise mentioned.