Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
11-17-2016, 08:01 PM

Ganta was surprised as Amachi moved forward, gently pressing her nose against his cheek. The action made his cheeks heat up in embarrassment. He wanted to find the words to speak again but for the moment was tongue tied. Perhaps Amachi was right. The past was the past. But… did that mean he had to forget the siblings that were in the past too? Ganta let out a light sigh, his gaze falling to the ground. He didn’t want to think about that. About losing Shiro and Obscoro forever…

“I’m not really worried about the move to be honest… but more worried about the future in general.” Ganta lifted his gaze back to Amachi’s own. “I want to create my own pack… Dragoste… I want it to be a place of peace and fun. Festivals and love…” The boy flicked his ears back. “But I’m not going to take someone’s home like my father once did. I’ll find my own followers and create it in an open land.” Ganta smiled some.

“Miss Avalon already knows my intentions… and… I guess I felt I wanted to share them with you as well. I can… feel guilty about what my father did. I know I’m not him… but I guess that’s part of what, as you said, I need to let go.”

"Talk" "You" Think

I'm here without you...