gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Medium
player
Arian
11-17-2016, 09:43 PM

Amachi easily listened to the man. Being aware of his own emotions and movements - well wasn't he cute. A smirk appeared on her face as her tail cocked to one side. So Ganta was plagued with his past, Amachi had to think of her own. She was an outcast from her childhood. Dealing with that, she had took time to understand others. As such hearing him talk about gaining a pack not through a challenge made her chuckle lightly. Even the peace and love - it was a interested ambition. Yet with peace and love you needed an army to protect that in the end.

"Well it's certainly a big ambition Ganta. Though if you tend to take the long route I wouldn't worry too much. In time those who want to follow you will follow you. Although peace and love - I'd also worry about defending those thoughts." she sat down and closed her eyes for a moment. "I've seen a kingdom pass down through a generation - I chose to follow Avalon even after I was having trouble finding my place. Though I love Dragon with all my heart as my pupil. I know Ivalice won't quiet be the same anymore." she mulled it over for a few moments in her head. "Do you want me to help you... with Dragoste."

"Talk" "You" Think
[Image: 11ludc3.png]