size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Evelyn

Famous
11-19-2016, 02:46 AM

It was all going well before one of the ducks neared the bush, seeing Finch and letting out a loud quack. It took off, startling the others as they all took to the sky. Muttering under her breath, she pushed herself closer to the bank. She couldn’t see out of the reeds, but was holding her breath when she picked up Piper’s scent on the wind. Crap, she had found her really fast! She as a clever girl, a thought that brought a smile to her lips. Before she knew it, the tan girl was sticking her head into her hiding spot, exclaiming that she had found her. Finch leapt to her paws, letting out a chuckle as she reached up to try and brush her muddy paw across the girl's’ cheek. "You’re too clever for me!" she said with a laugh, walking into the chilly water to wash off her coat. She had to dunk her whole body in, seeing as she had rolled quite well in it. As soon as she was clean, she trotted up off the bank and where it was dry, shaking out her clean fur. Turning her head towards her sister, she inclined her head for the younger girl to join her. "I don’t think you need much training from me, you were able to see right through my tricks pretty easily," Finch said with a giggle, her gold leaf charm bouncing against her chest. "But let’s see if you can hide yourself as well. I am going to go back to the family den, and you try to hide your trail. I will give you a few moments before I try to find you, okay?"

Before waiting to hear what Sandpiper had to say, she turned and bounded towards the old family den, their father’s scent pretty strong. She was hit with nostalgia as she slipped into the den, remembering how long it had taken her to leave this very place, showing pretty flowers to her mother. A shuttering breath left her as she curled up where her father slept, closing her eyes to count her heartbeats.

"SPEAK" -- "SPEAK ITALIAN" -- "CIVETTA SPEAK"

Art by Shelby